Both users seeking employment (job seekers) and advertisers seeking employees (employers) must agree with the Terms and Conditions stated herein. UpstateSCJobs.com reserves the right to revise the Terms and Conditions anytime and will notify the users of the changes made. Failure to agree or comply with the Terms and Conditions will result in the termination of the user’s access to both the site and its services.
UpstateSCJobs.com Job seekers are advised to practice utmost caution when dealing with the employers/companies by verifying all the information given to them to assure its accuracy. Immediately report any company/individual that are collecting fees or giving out false information on behalf of UpstateSCJobs.com Jobsite.
Job seekers agree to use this site, UpstateSCJobs.com, for lawful purposes and to look for a job. Upon creating the résumé, job seekers can submit their résumé directly to any recruitment agency/company that advertises the job at their own risk.
Résumés or personal information submitted to UpstateSCJobs.com will only be available for viewing to registered employers/companies. Jobseekers accept that personal data submitted to registered employers/companies or other users are given entirely at their own risk. The résumés created by the job seekers will be kept in our databank for a pre-determined period of time unless they request UpstateSCJobs.com to delete it.
Agencies and Companies should be held responsible with the contents of every job opening they advertise at UpstateSCJobs.com and should comply with applicable law.
Registered employers/companies can access to use, view, or obtain information at the résumés databank of UpstateSCJobs.com upon agreeing that it will be used for employment purposes only.
Users; both job seekers and employers/companies agree not to use UpstateSCJobs.com for any of the following intentions:
• Post information that is not their own.
• Communicate with employers/job seekers for reason other than employment purposes.
• Print, download, duplicate, or any other form of reproduction of personal information about other users.
• Delete or amend any material posted by other person/user.
• Violate or attempt to violate the security and privacy of UpstateSCJobs.com and its users by: logging-in or attempting to log-in to an account that they are not authorized to access; and/or breaching or attempting to breach the site’s security and authentication without proper authorization.
• To transmit, distribute, store, or display information or material that is derogatory, libelous, threatening, abusive, or hateful.
Be guided that ATTEMPTS TO BREACH OR VIOLATE NETWORK OR SYSTEM SECURITY MAY RESULT IN CIVIL OR CRIMINAL LIABILITY.Intellectual Property:
The contents, including all software, such as text, graphics, images and other materials found in UpstateSCJobs.com are protected by copyright. Unauthorized commercial use, reproduction, distribution, modification and public display of these materials are strictly prohibited.
However, users; both job seekers and employers, may download and print any copyrighted content from the website as long as it will be used for personal and/or non-commercial purposes. Furthermore, the copyright of the downloaded or printed materials should remain and not, by any means, be modified.
Trademark: The trademarks, service marks and logos used and displayed on this website are registered trademarks of the proponents of UpstateSCJobs.com.